Friday, December 28, 2007

HeartBroken?

I'm genuinely sorry. I would not wish this pain and anguish on my worst enemy.
I wish I could wave a magic wand and everything would be fine. I wish I could give you a pill to take to cure the multitude of unwanted feelings and thoughts you are having. I'm sorry but I can't do those things.
What I have tried to do is gather together in one place as much information and ideas to help you cope and ultimately feel better. I've used a lot of the ideas myself and whilst I was feeling down I created this website to try to help others while helping myself.
I hope you will find comfort in knowing you are not alone and find some ways to help you patch up the pieces of your shattered heart.



Don't worry many men and women are experiencing heartbroken.
Eventhough it is hard, actually you can rid off it.
because I'am here to HELP you on that manner.
Take care and GOD BLESS!

No comments: